View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 10:46 AM   #219
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon View Post
Morm, thank you for retracting it.

EDIT: I removed all personal content from the post. Now it is just the one line.
Erm, dear....he retracted and then locked it in. He's still voting you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Because we know they won't. The Villains like the Bear alive, for he kills at night, and every death brings them closer to victory. There's not a chance they'd help us. It's completely against their affiliation and would not be sound strategy. The Bear on the other hand has some amount of freedom.

It seems to me that the only folks who would be irritated about this fact being pointed out would be the Cobbler and Villains. So I'd let the issue go if you don't want to attract attention of that sort.
I think I'm just upset that it's garnering so much discussion, when I honestly don't think the werebear would go for a plea bargain. It's possible, but if we get into that situation we can discuss it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Good... um... can we talk about something un-bear-related? Please?
YES PLEASE~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Mod-ruling:

Yes I did mean for the surveys to be a part of the discussion...hence why I asked for them. Anything goes, I will say though that you're playing a dangerous guessing game. To try and figure out my rationale for anything is insane. Plus to point out some was complete random drawing, and need I remind you there is another mod, who had a hand in the situation too.

So, best of luck to you in figuring it out. Figured it'd be a good Day 1 thing. Although, there are probably more beneficial ways to figure out the roles than trying to read my mind (and wilwa's)
*snickers*

That's what she said?

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 08-13-2009 at 10:54 AM. Reason: deleted something regarding rules, because it is no longer relevant and the matter has been taken care of
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote