View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 12:51 AM   #398
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Okay I did a brief read of all of Alcarillo's posts and wanted to make a couple of comments on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcarillo
Relax, relax... it was just a bit of role-playing. You aren't going to lynch me because of that, are you? Just a bit of fun.
Now in my reading I would estimate that at least half of what you said is role playing. A bit too much for my tastes as it gives us very little to go on to judge your character. It's too easy a shield to hide behind. You've given very little by way of substance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcarillo
If by yesterday's "overreaction" you mean my spirited defense, then I'll explain. Saucepan Man and I had exchanged votes on the first day, so naturally his death would point at me as a double-bluffing wolf, as some of you accused. If my defense seemed overeager, I suppose it was, but fingers across the village were pointing at me. I was the topic of debate, and I just wanted to dispel the dangerous rumors.
Again an extreme overreaction to some queries. I reread that section and really only Celuien brought up suspicion of you and actually you were defended by both Glirdan and Diamond before your so called 'spirited' defense. I think you know of the kill and got a bit hyperactive and couldn't handle the pressure.

Quote:
I was the topic of debate, and I just wanted to dispel the dangerous rumors
Again overreacting on this point, your name was obviously mentioned, as it should have been but I don't think you were the topic of debate.

Alcarillo, with the combination of overreacting, role playing in excess and posting little of substance you fit the mold of what I would consider lupine.

Gurthang you bring up good points and I concede that I may be wrong but I feel Eomer worth looking into because he's too dangerous to leave alone for too long. Now the bold arguement doesn't hold water...this rougue would bluff his way out of anything because in his mind the safest way is the most risky...if that makes sense.

Well it's time to retire but I hope to hear from Eomer soon and more from Alcarillo but more than likely my vote will swing that way. Where has Thinlo gone? She's normally here 24/7 it seems.