View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #190
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
Seeing that Eomer looked to me like the one dropping Seer hints, the thought that Para could have been doing so never crossed my mind.
And you drew attention to those, too.
OK. When you see player 1 making apparently unsubstantiated accusations on player 2 on Day 1, there's more or less three possible explanations:
1. player 1 is a wolf (not bloody likely, as it's a very bold move, but who knows)
2. player 1 is just trying to 'stir the pot' (as we now know was the case with Eomer)
3. player 1 is the Seer and dropping hints about their dream.
So what are you going to do? Just ignore it all for fear of exposing the Seer, at a time when there was nothing else of any note happening? Or question player 1, hoping to get a better read on them?

Otherwise -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
The only other possibility that I thought really - was that she could've been the seer; false saying Loslote was innocent, then voting her. To draw attention towards her vote.... since they can't reveal. However I ruled her out as too new to pull off something like that... especially with less than five posts in between.
Nah, sorry, that seems to have been constructed with hindsight. Don't buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
Again. I did not vote BG because of previous game behavior. K. Thanks. I've seen this said more than once - that I voted for her because of last game. This is the second (going to be third) time I think I even said it - I did not vote her because of previous game behavior.
No, you didn't. I've noted you haven't used that excuse, I'll hand you that.

Hmmm. This post of Izzy's has some marks of an exasperated innocent. I'm inclined to move her to the lower end of my suspicion list, along with Shasta. (Zil is already there)

You all know whom that leaves on the upper end, don't you?

EDIT: x-ed with Zil and wilwa.
EDITEDIT: fixed quote formatting in quote of Shasta quoting Zil.

Last edited by Pitchwife; 06-14-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote