View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 06:12 AM   #140
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
My last post ends with a "meanwhile" - any of you guys want to fill that with content? If not, I will be putting up a new post very soon. If by my triple post I can save this story's life, I will. You have my pen!*

*The last I heard, it's supposed to be mightier than the sword...

edit: I posted a "meanwhile", though that does not mean another can't be done. Let me know if you have something. Oh, and much of my post was lifted verbatim from RotK, plus a bit from TT - those passages fit the situation so well that I really couldn't improve on the words!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'

Last edited by Estelyn Telcontar; 01-24-2008 at 09:34 AM.