View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 10:24 AM   #294
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
whoo-hoo, if there's a back door, then away with the chimney collapse! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sorry, Elempi. I got the Lumpy from Kath's birthday wish in the Shire thread, but as you seem to disapprove, it is hereby erased from my vocabulary. Heaven help us if for some reason I need to use it in a story...

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and edit for the back door (I'll assume it's onto an alley, and mostly for deliveries, which might explain why all those silly boys forgot it. Except for Eodwine but he's probably a bit distraught at the moment. I fear his pocketbook might take a hefty hit.) but I'll wait to change anything concerning Aedhel until I hear from Nerindel. I thought she was with the party, which was why Marenil commended her. He wanted it to be public.