View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 10:46 AM   #418
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
And so are roses .. I saw a beautiful cake recipe which I quite fancied for my forthcoming birthday but it requires in addition to the rose (which is no problem ) rose petal jam... which I have only ever seen in Fortnum and Mason at vast expense many years ago so ..... anyway with a bit of luck - I will not have to provide my own cake.... ..... I have spent much of hte bank holiday weekend in the garden and queued for ages to get to the tip ...then the way home passes my favourite garden centre so my car looked like a compost heap going and a conservatory coming back ...... I couldn't resist getting some currant bushes (White red and black..) and a paeony...vabout to bloom... I have various paeonies already but have never persuadced them to produce flowers so while I know it is cheating... I do love them..... I have also bough a pond liner .. when I cleared the space between the greenhouse and the garage (bit of an over grown dumping ground for old flowerpots, watering cans etc.). I realised I was making various frogs and other creatures that I can not name homeless .. so I am building a nature pond to rehome them before I finish the clearing ..... must be mad... but even though I screamed when this frog jumped out at me, I don't want it to die because I have destroyed it's habitat .... eeek .....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote