View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 06:00 AM   #11
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by alatar View Post
Great idea! Please include 'shirtless woodchopping orc,' as I think that it would lead to a very interesting discussion.

http://forum.barrowdowns.com/attachm...4&d=1141340845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morthoron View Post
I shall throw in a rude comment here and there, particularly when the discussion devolves onto the "shirtless, woodchopping orc".
When I was first talking about this idea with some members, I kept stressing "No, Legolas is hotzzzes!" spam. And the normal response was "Oh, but we could have so much fun just spamming the movies page with Legolas fluff!"

I dread now shirtless, wood chopping orc will take over that role in these threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I think Treebeard/Ents in general could be discussed. And I think your list does not include Eomer - I think he'd be an interesting one.
Noted and added.

I think I will just go ahead and post the Gandalf discussion now, before my day technically begins, because it promises to probably go down hill from here. Everything is ready, so no point in having people wait.