View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 12:09 PM   #32
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Normally I read LotR once every 3/4 months, but since the movies came out, I read suspiciously little else. I reread everything on my bookshelf, but especially- The Time Quartet by Madeleine L'Engle, all of the S. E. Hinton books (that was my addiction- before LotR), especially Tex, he Outsiders, and That Was Then, This is Now (except the piece when the police come- that never lets me fall asleep, I feel guilty for Bryon all the time [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] , and don't pay enough attention in school), Little Women, Дорога уходит в даль by Александра Бруштейн,and many others. These were just the irst ones to come to mind. I actually have only read Jane Eyre twice, but maybe I should read it again, with all of these recomendations. But still, most of all, Lord of the Rings.