View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 07:37 AM   #362
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
So... I'm trying to get this right: Sixth should have edited his post so that the RPG could have continued? He didn't appear, so the problem remained unsolved? (And no one bothered to start dealing with it... )

I'm still here, but I have no idea about the others, except that it looks like Sixth won't be back and Glirdan, Crystal and Cordelia have disappeared long ago. Eomer and Valesse, are you still there? Do we ask pio to delete Sixth's contradictory post and continue? Or do we give up?

We could always make it so that Jen follows Eomeleo and Valesseka and for some odd reason manages to band up with them and then they go to rescue Thin-Gloomy and the Elves and Dárin are just left behind and no one knows what happened to them. But I don't know if this would work because it sounds od that Eomeleo and Valesseka would take Jen with them and if those three left, why would they go after Thin-Gloomy? Both problems can be overcome, even quite easily, I think, but it needs will to do so.

I only wonder if there is such will. I'm currently writing in two other RPGs and in an inn so I'm not heart-broken if I lose this one (especially as, I must say, this RPG never was particularly dear to me), but the very idea of deserting an RPG is unappeasing to me. Like I've probably said before, I dislike giving up. But it is pointless to go on, if there's only one or two people willing to do so. I think an RPG could go on with three players who have the motivation to finish it, but nothing less will suffice. Now, the question remains, do we have those three players, or not?