View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 05:22 PM   #383
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Bah! I'm terribly sorry at how busy I've been. I feel fairly negligent and I'm sorry. I'm to the start of page nine and I've briefly skimmed the rest. So more impressions is that Agan seems very reasonable and this leads me to think she is innocent. Gil is back, what would a wolfish Gil act like? I doubt it is the case but I'm curious to see how he would behave...has he ever been one before? Shasta is a rapid fire poster, a lot of little things said but nothing overly profound, not that it's expected on Day 1 but when there are so many posts from one person it makes me take notice.

Lots of people are talking about Eonwe but honestly I haven't gotten a feel one way or another, I guess I've kind of ignored him in the mass of other posts.

Lommy and Legate...so help me if I see another novel of a post from either one of you I may string you up myself. Joking aside, Legate still seems off to me, it feels contrived.

The Phantom seems a bit more normal than earlier but that could mean anything. I still think him suspect because of the behavior changes I've seen.

Nog seems to suspect me for talking about phantom...odd he repeats this of me a few times and suspects me for doing something similar.