View Single Post
Old 01-11-2003, 10:59 PM   #126
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Sting

This little story was posted in a long-ago thread, but (and welcome to all you new folks) here it is for those who haven't read it.
.................flashback...................
About Me
Goodness, where do I start.....
32,female.
Saw the cartoon "The Hobbit" at about 6.
At about 12, had the book "The Two Towers" left in my lap when the bell rang and the friend who'd gotten it in the school library took off, so I read it...then I figured I'd better begin at the beginning...
Said friend said that she and a freind in her "old neighborhood" had taken on roles of the characters, my friend was Merry, her old friend Pippin. After little thought, I became Sam. He was near and dear to my heart then and he still is.
A moment that makes me chuckle: My friend "Merry" once said: "I've got to go over to the cafeteria." and headed off. Not being told not to, I followed. She turned to me and said, "Hm. Maybe I ought to be Frodo, too, 'cause you seem to keep wanting to follow me around! "
There. Secret shared.
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote