View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 01:32 PM   #49
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

"Rohan, you must make it a point to visit there one day. It is a beautiful country. My father was born and raised there, our family often went to visit there." Peony was once again wrapped in her love for Rohan and its people.

"To have a horse bred by the Horse-lords. If only I could claim such a thing. My horse was raised by one of the stable boys in Minas Tirith and she is nothing like the horses from Rohan."

"Now about Minas Tirith, yes it is in Gondor. The capital to be exact. It has been called the White City and I cannot explain its beauty to you. It is a sight one must see on their own. It is far from here and sometimes I long to return to see my family, but the open road calls my name."

Peony thought of all the places she had visited that lay between the Shire and Minas Tirirth. "There are many places between here and Gondor and most I have not yet seen. Of course there is Rohan, the Misty Mountains, the Elven realms of Rivendell and Lorien, both of which I have never seen, only heard the tales. So many place Gwenneth, most of which I have never seen."

Peony took a breath and pushed her plate aside as Gwenneth had done a few minutes earlier. "But enough about that. I talk to much and I would much rather listen to your tales, milady."