View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 11:28 AM   #364
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I just got done reading Menel's last post and I must say it looks like he's grasping at straws here. One of his 'evidences' is that I suspect Fea on day 1. I always suspect Fea and Kath...both have said as much and know why...yet again Menel you should really read more than a few posts to draw conclusions. On day two I explained my vote for Volo was my gut. I didn't have a lot of time to read and reread everything and wouldn't be around longer so I made a vote.

I for one am more convinced that Menel is a wolf. Volo might be innocent and Menel is leveraging my suspicion against him to 'prove' his innocence, though I suggest we continue to look at Volo as I think many good and valid points are brought against him. But the way Menel treats him it feels difficult to believe that a wolf would talk about the other in such a way.