View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 12:18 PM   #369
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
In post 175 I talk about the voting pattern and conclude that the most likely based on that are Menel and Volo. In 215 I voted Volo based on my gut because honestly I didn't have anything better and wasn't fully caught up nor would I be on that day. In post 316 I bring up how Green spoke about Lommy and Volo and it is analagous to how I view wolves treating each other. Post 352 I give a short quote from Volo talking about Menel. Both seem wolfish...I've spent more time on Menel and so the interaction again reminds me of wolfishness.

So honestly, I haven't had much to go on with Volo but only voted for him once and I stated unequivocally that it was my gut and no real hard evidence. Up to today I don't think I had much by way of hard evidence. I still don't think I've got a full lock on anybody so I try to keep my mind open. Time is a finite resource for me so I focus my intentions where I feel they are needed most. With so much 'Kill Morm' talk I've been doing a bit more defending than I like but I have honestly been trying to bring up points against multiple people...you included Kuru. While my points seem valid to me, they probably are rubbish so generally ignored.

What I find odd is how annoyed you keep getting at my talking about wolf tactics...should I instead talk about seer tactics? I believe we are in the business of killing wolves...it's not odd to get a crimincal pychologist to think like a criminal does...I think it's very helpful to spot those trends and more than anything that is what I am trying to do. Yet, you reprimand me for it...why?

Also Kuru, I find it odd that while I have tried to bring up many points against many people you harp on Volo and the lack of things I've done there. Why focus in on that when I've said, again what I consider decent, things about others who look suspicious but yet I don't have the time to do lengthy posts about everyone or stay up till 3AM basically chatting instead of searching for wolves (Kuru I'm not pointing to you on this one just a little annoyed at having to spend that finite time reading irrelevant blather)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
Or do you have a very good reason why the last thing you'd want to do is say something that could definitively be pegged to you?
Come now Kuru, I think it's hard to believe that I have not been outspoken.