View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 12:54 PM   #371
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Morm, I do agree with you about Volo, but it seems a bit strange that you immediately call wolf on Kuru as soon as he begins speaking out against you. Care to explain that?
I think I have made some comments on that Shastanis. But a few others are that he is always to be watched, always! He is good at fooling people...that does not make him guilty but shouldn't be overlooked. Second, and it's something I have tried to work on but fail on occasion, when people suspect me for what I think to be flawed reasons I tend to suspect them. It's not all the time but I do have that habit on occasion and it might hold true here. I don't remember it coorelating with when he began to suspect me but let's be honest, we knew he wouldn't be here on day 2 and on day 1 there wasn't much to go on with him. So is it odd that on day 3 I suspect him based on more information that I have?