View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 01:04 PM   #374
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
3/6

Morm on Greenie
Day3
#316 Speculates on her comments about me and Volo. Could be anything.
#347 "DUH! It just hit me why Green attached herself to me. *hits himself for being so dim-witted* She knew she was a wolf and knew I am innocent, but it looked highly probable when she kept asking why I seem guilty that I would be lynched. What a better way to look good, though it does backfire occasionally, than to question why the main lynch suspect is well...the main lynch suspect when you know him to be innocent." Now that is probably the most fake-sounding comment there ever was in this game.
#369 Mentions her when accusing Volo. Well, a wolf would love to do that... but everybody uses dead wolves' comments so...

In short: He did not mention her once when she was alive! She was such a heated topic that I find this really suspicious.

Morm on Fea
Day1
#22 "The other two that are guilty are likely Kath and Fea as they usualy are guilty." Well, he could say that regardless of his and Fea's roles.
#60 "Anyway, it's good practice to lynch Fea on Day 1 as she generally only causes problems the later it goes. " Well, this hardly gives any clue of their roles or relations.
#95 "Kuru, me wanting to lynch Fea is akin to me wanting to lynch Kath...it's based on principle not reason." See above.

Day2
#145 "Fea, the problem is I feel it far more likely that the wolves didn't mention Valier much if at all. That is the general Modus Operandi of first night kills." Neutral stuff, obv.
#175 "Fea seems a bit more lost than normal." Now, I think it is notable how clearly he avoids saying anything serious about what she thinks of Fea and her possible guilt or innocence...
#215 "Fea I did read your posts because I do/did suspect you so I wanted to see more of what you said and based upon that I still suspect you a bit but you seem more sensible on the matter...which kind of scares me honestly [winking smiley]." Now where did that suspicion come from? Maybe because it'd look to bad if they trusted each other too much? And just look how he makes his suspicion such a little thing he needs not continue it later... Very fishy.

Day3
#364 Mentions her when talking about Menel's poor argumentation. Repeats he always suspects her. Doesn't tell anything.

In short: Could be anything. Thought there is something fishy here.

Morm on Sally
Day2
#145 "I don't understand Sally and her logic. -- In conclusion Sally,
Volo and Menel are the most likely wolves our of those seven." Now he
could well suspect a fellow wolf, couldn't he? Just like he could
suspect a fellow innocent or whatever.

Day3
#308 "Now Sally is rather confusing but I'm guessing she's an innocent trying to be silly and garner reactions...though likely unfruitful [grinning smiley]" Could be wolf-on-wolf -statement, could be somethign else.

In short: Looks like wolvishly distant. Though that conclusion could be reached when talking about morm and almost any other villager, too.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote