View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 01:04 PM   #375
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
4/6

Fea on Greenie
Day2
#202 Replies to her question about morm's suspiciousness. See "Fea on morm."
#203 In a summary: "A Little Green - definitely new. No denying the "what? I'm so confused, please pity me" is over-doing it a bit. A lot. I have to admit, she's a likely vote for me today." Funnily, she seems to change her opinion about her while writing this. And I'm afraid it seems more like a planned action than a changing feeling.
#222 Votes her. "Because of all the players I could choose, especially four hours before deadline, Green is the one who seems both wolfish-and-confusing.
She fits into both of my preferences for who to vote for: her actions make me think she's guilty ("What? Me? How could I be guilty, I barely even know who mormegil is!") and other people seem to agree with my instincts on this one (which means it's not necessarily me just making things up)." I think that sounds like a wolf-on-wolf thing, especially that "other people seem to agree" -part. Oh, and I could so well see a wolvish Fea voting a second pack-mate of hers just to look innocent and laughing all the time...

In short: Looks less suspicious than Green's relation to her, but definitely doesn't clear Fea at all.

Fea on morm
Day1
#90 "I could so easily say the same about you, morm. I was a wolf with you in the past. We were really good wolves. Ergo, I know you're a really good wolf who doesn't come off as wolf-like. My logic is usually this: Say it's the last day and it's me, mormegil, and some other random player. Neither seems any more or less innocent than the other. I know I'm innocent. I KNOW I'm not going to have any idea who to vote for. So my 'strategy,' if you want to call it that, is, when in doubt, to lynch somebody who I know will cause me doubt later. If I have a definite suspicion, I vote for the person I think is guilty. But if I don't know who to vote for, instead of lynching at random, I vote for somebody I know is going to complicate my decision-making later on. Does that make sense? Should I try to rephrase it?" I think she could say this very well if she was morm's fellow wolf, it's the kind of bluff I think she would enjoy. Anyway, this quote doesn't surely point at them being companions, though.
#97 "Just so everybody knows: I take no offense to morm trying to kill me. We have a long history of this sort of thing. I want him dead too." Then she goes and votes him saying he shouldn't have voted Valier. I can see a wolf-Fea doing this to wolf-morm. If morm got lynched, Fea wouldn't be suspected and if he didn't, well, she'd consider it a very funny joke and banter in response to his comments about her. It is a sort of game between them and it definitely doesn't mean they can't be
companions, almost the contrary.

Day2
#140 mentions him when talking about Valier's posts. Says she thinks Valier was killed to frame morm. Now why does she cahnge her opinion of morm this quickly? Simply because Valier died? I consider it odd how she jumps from attacking him on Day1 to defending him on Day2. A wolf
realising her fellow really is in danger and giving a helping hand? Now, you might ask, why would she defend her fellow olf this obviously. I ask, why not? She know the villagers listen to her and may form opinions based on hers, so why would she not use it to help her fellow? After all, if morm was lynched, she could always say "come on, I wouldn't be as obvious as to defend him, if I was his fellow wolf".

#143 Quotes morm. Hardly anything suspicious here...
#146 "Thing is, I really don't think morm would kill Valier. It makes a lot more sense that the wolves are trying to frame him. I know he'd sacrifice himself for a cause (he's done it before), but it just seems so outright stupid for a morm-wolf to kill a villager in the night who seemed to have dreamt about him. Except that it's such a transparent set up that I can't help but think maybe the wolves aren't really trying to frame him, they're just trying to make it look like they are? In any case, I'm leaning toward morm's innocence. I just don't think he'd have killed Val, especially if she'd dreamt of him. It's just too self-incriminating." What I said about her defending him above. If
they were fellow wolves, she would be quite ruthlessly and smartly using her supposed superior knowledge of morm to assure the village. Besides, her logic is slightly faulty, as she so easily discounts the possibility of a double-bluff.

#202 Says morm is seen as suspicious because "1) he's morm (that means
he's suspicious)
2) he voted for somebody people think looked, in retrospect, seerish
3) that person, who expressed suspicion in him, died in the night
he treated the accusation as a joke". Elaborates on that. Says 4 is a bad reason for suspecting him. "Basically, morm has as much of a chance
of being a wolf as any of us. So it's stupid to say "he must be." Because he mustn't." Says morm was
framed by the wolves regardless of whether he was a wolf himself or not. "Either a wolf or he's not. We could kill him to find out, but I think we're wasting our debate on him. I think the wolves are probably sitting back and giggling." I find it very possible that she could have said such things about her fellow wolf. On the other hand, this doesn't mean they're fellow wolves.
#203 In a summary: "Mormegil - innocent. Or I'll be forced to lynch him day one every game in our future for so completely pulling one over on me." Ouch. That does sound a bit like a wolf-on-wolf comment, doesn't it?
#220 "Because the person I voted for yesterday has since stopped looking worrisome to me." See what I said about this switch of opinions previously...

In short: I don't like how she jumps from accusing him to defending him.

Fea on Sally
Day2
#203 In a summary: "Satansaloser2005 - shrug". Well, what a betterway to treat a fellow wolf than not say anything about them at all? But I'm definitely not claiming this statement is incriminating.

Day3
#281 Agrees with Farael that she is supicious, because she's causing chaos. Now that suspicion came quite around the corner... Did she realise she'd finally have to pay some attention to her fellow wolf and come up with an opinion of her?
#283 "Crossed with Sally.
[expression of malcontent]" Now she follows the line she's taken...
#350 Votes Sally. "I feel like the regression back into 'normalcy' was more like a flinch. I still don't know what to think of her earlier "Am I a wolf? Am I not a wolf? Lalala." It's gutsy/stupid for a wolf and irresponsible/stupid for an innocent. Either way, not the sort of likely action I'm comfortable keeping around. I wish I had time to stick around and analyze/watch/etcetera. But I'm not really sure of my suspicions right now. I'm comfortable lynching Sal and hoping she's lupine. Even if she's not, I'd say the village is probably better off without the chaos (I know, this coming from me!)." Now this might be a bit too much even for wolf-Fea. But she is one of the few players there are I could see as doing this to her fellow wolves...

In short: That last italicised comment.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote