View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 01:06 PM   #376
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
5/6

Sally on Greenie
Day2
#257 "Wow! To be honest Greenie has flown under my radar completely. I really need to get more sleep. hehe
Sidenote: with any luck both Greenie and Rikae will be wolves. What fortune would that be!" Now that sounds awfully much like a comment one could make on a fellow wolf as an excuse of not mentioning her.

Day3
#269 "Congratulations to the many villagers who managed to capture the furry beast Greenie yesterday. The Breath shall breathe no more I say, as I sigh in relief." Sounds like a very unsincere wolf congratulation, eh?

In short: Wolvish with a big W.

Sally on morm
Day1
#94 "For some reason I bumped into Morm this morning and I thought he felt a little fuzzy. [rolleyes-smiley] Call it a hunch, but for now that'll have to do, being day one and all." Unless I'm mistaken, she didn't mention him earlier. now this is an odd vote, and quite a bold move if they're both wolves. However, Sally has been, like Volo said, flirting with the idea of being evil and never denied the possibility of her being a wolf, so why wouldn't she jokingly say that about her fellow
wolf on day1 and vote him? That would fit the picture, if you ask me.

Day2
#167 "Secondly I think that there are three possible answers to how Morm fits into last night's kill:
A: Morm is a wolf. The wolves took Valier to be the seer and thought perhaps she dreamed of Morm. Thus they needed to shut her up. This could be a double bluff by the wolves, looking like they're framing Morm but actually not, which also constitutes a risk on their part that Morm will
be found out and killed.
B: Morm is not a wolf. The wolves took Valier to be the seer and wanted to shut her up before she dreamed of any of them. This is, as has been discussed by Lommy and others, a frame job on Morm by the actual werewolves.
C: Morm's wolfishness is irrelevant. The wolves picked Valier completely randomly.
I don't know which option it is though, that's the tough part. :S"
Could be fellows, could be not. However, it's interesting how she phrases A. I believe she was the first one to bring up that framing double-bluff. Now why did it occur to her? because it was what they really did? Interesting...
#169 Votes morm again. "Not completely sure about this, but Morm rubs me the wrong way wolf-wise, so I'll take a chance on it." If they were fellows, this would be bold wolfing, but perfect cover as well. It seems to me like she thinks morm might be going down and tries to get
advantage of it.

#182 Slightly defends me against his accusations of flip-floppery. Also, answers to his general accusation that no one has discussed yesterDay's votes. Does not understand his statement of there being two known innocents, asks for an explanation. Whatever way...
#218 "P.S. I just realized that Morm voted Volo. So chain of events is Sally votes Morm, Volo finds Sally suspicious for picking on Morm, Morm votes Volo. Unless my logic is hugely flawed, that means that it is unlikely that both of us are wolves, Morm and I that is. Because A: why the heck would I vote him both days so vigorously, unless I am either incredibly stupid or incredibly clever, B: the same for Morm's actions today in a way, voting someone who finds me suspicious is either ballsy or idiotic, C: okay I can't think of a C right now but that's alright I'm sure someone else will analyze this post in a bit anyway." I think this has been commented on enough. I think it's a desperate and faulty try to save either of them.

Day3
#325 "I still have a bit of a thing for Morm. One of those things that I can't explain, but I just feel him to be wolvish. Could be the sleep-deprivation, could be instincts, I don't know. I just feel him as a wolf. But voting him both the last two days seems to be unproductive, so I'm just going to change course and look at everyone else more in-depth." She is persistent...
#326 In a summary: "Morm: I've covered this. nuf said. not leaning towards guilty, but rather tripping over it." What I said.
#327 Names him as the person she'd prefer to vote. Surprise, surprise.
#344 "I still think Morm to be a wolf. I know, I'm stubborn, but it's a gut thing. He strikes me as fuzzy. Thus in my sleepy logic the ones trying to help him are either in cahoots with him or just believe him. Either way she's added just based on that. Definitely not enough to vote her or anything, just something to consider if/when Morm is revealed as a wolf. Again, I have my one hunch and can't let go of it, which isn't wrong in itself because surprisingly I'm normally right, but the problem is that Brinn isn't necessarily guilty or innocent based on that one action;' I'm just reminding myself to check into her again later." Doesn't she get bored? Sounds like wolvish argumentation.

In short: She's a bold wolf and he's her fellow.

Sally on Fea
Day2
#167 "Brinn and Fea, I concur. " Well, hmm, nothing, I guess.

Day3
#326 In a summary: "Fea: eeks. I don't know. One post strikes me as ordo, the next as wolf, and so on (you know what I mean.) I can't make up my mind." Smells all too much like wolf-on-wolf. Really.

In short: That last bit is just way too wolvish. Just what a wolf would say about her companion when she's about to die.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote