View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 01:21 PM   #380
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

I was actually looking more for reasons to vote for somebody else rather than morm defense. You didn’t really talk about reasons why to vote for other players.

Quote:
Come now Kuru, I think it's hard to believe that I have not been outspoken.
Post 369
You’ve struck me as being stealthy.

Quote:
I don't remember it coorelating with when he began to suspect me but let's be honest, we knew he wouldn't be here on day 2 and on day 1 there wasn't much to go on with him. So is it odd that on day 3 I suspect him based on more information that I have?
Well, it actually did, but in fairness I attacked with my first post of this Day.

I’m still open to other options.

Sally : While she has been decidedly strange…I’m not sure if she’s been wolfishly strange. She is definitely unpredictable and I think right now more of a liability than an asset…but I’m not sure I’m comfortable voting for her right now.

Menel : He’s been a bit wild, swinging from one opinion to the other. This could very well be a smokescreen. It’s certainly chaotic.

Volo : I’m having a hard time understanding why a wolf would vote for another wolf with their last vote before lynching. While it might be that A Little Green did it to throw us off the scent…I’m not comfortable voting for Volo today.

Lommy : I’ve felt better about her for the most part…but part of me just doesn’t trust her. I’m definitely going to be watching.

Whatever happens, I’ll try to work to prevent a double lynching as I think they are just bad. It is quite possible that we'd be wrong about both.

EDIT: Cross posted with Lommy's Walls o' Text.