View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 02:17 PM   #393
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Oh I hate myself for doing something so obvious. I've voted Morm every day, but between Morm and Menel, I find much more plausible guilt surrounding Morm. Volo is one of my top suspects as well, but that would create a quadruple lynch, and that would be just dumb of me. Sorry to be predictable but....

++Morm

Gah so what if people vote me because of my stubbornness. I'm going with my gut.

And may I make a request for the good of the village? I have three preferences of outcomes for today.

A: A wolf dies. I don't die. Obviously my favorite.
B: A wolf dies. I die. Sucks but at least we get a wolf. (double lynch eek i hate them)
C: I die and a voted ordo lives to see another morning.
D: I die and another ordo dies too. Please don't let this happen!

To put it another way, please lynch either me and a wolf, me alone, or just a wolf. I'd rather have the rest of you fine villagers survive and come quite a bit closer to finding a wolf (as I think today's votes will be instrumental to the wolf-catching) than for me to survive and for us all to still be flippfloppy and clueless.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 12-04-2007 at 02:18 PM. Reason: crossed with volo.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote