View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #404
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I guess I'm supposed to say something as well...?

Well, it was a lovely week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Anyway, it's less than 24 hours since they left, and I miss them already (and you too, Brinn).
Tell me about it.
Wholeheartedly seconded.
Or wait... this might be thirding or fourthing... whatever.

Anyway, as everybody probably wants to know my opinion of our guests, I could say something. They're both lovely people - very funny, kind and intelligent. Wait, that was no news? Then I have to think of something else... Rune has a brilliant Viking smile and his way of making fun of others is great. He also sometimes hides behind plants and sings funny songs. (Including a very cute Danish lullaby he sang to us one night. Legate also sang us a lullaby and it was very sweet as well.) Speaking of him, he's astonishingly good in Finnish ( just as long as he doesn't mix it with Japanese, though...), has an incredible laugh, keeps repeating funny phrases in funny tones (you can hear his very famous "oh my" on one of the recordings ) and one could really envy his ability to be enthusiastic about everything and everyone. (Also, you should have seen his expression when Agan and I started listing Czech swear words we had accidentally learned... it was priceless. *smug smile*)

Also, it seems that I need Rune in order to manage to meet spawn. Sadly our meeting was very brief this time, but she was just as sweet as I remembered. This time I'm going to keep my promise and actually meet her again soon-ish...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote