View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 04:47 PM   #388
xMellrynxMaidenx
Wight

xMellrynxMaidenx has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via MSN to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Yahoo to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Skype™ to xMellrynxMaidenx
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I assing hypocrites to Orthanc (seeing as I am one)
Also, history - I know its important, but I couldn't care less about the Constitution and the 72 resolutions and stuff like that.
Bah! I adore History and would therefore assign it to the Shire Just remember without some of those amendments (mainly the first one) in the Constitution being there, you wouldn't be able to freely express your indifference on the subject. Am only teasing you though we all have our opinions on the subject.

I assign to Orthanc confectionery goods in general.

I also assign Christmas lights. You love seeing them through the holidays, but oh what a treat it is before hand when you have to untangle them all and check them to see if they work from last year!
~|And all will turn, to silver glass. A light on the water, Grey ships pass, Into the West. |~ "Few now remember them...yet still some go wandering, sons of forgotten kings walking in loneliness, guarding from evil things folks that are heedless."
xMellrynxMaidenx is offline   Reply With Quote