View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 03:21 PM   #141
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Sting

"I realized that I am leaving tomorrow. I really don't want to leave you here.Plus I don't know about leaving anymore. I've found someone who makes me happy." Cree looked up from the floor. A smiled had formed on her face. Cree could tell that Grimm was tired. "I know you must really be tired.I know that I really shouldn't have waken you.For that I'm sorry." Cree felt her side begin to hurt again. She stood up but imediately fell back down.

"My side." Cree placed her hand on the right side of her stomach. "Its hurting again." She could feel the pain in her skull. She could tell that if she moved too much it may begin to bleed again. She sat back down to try to ease the pain.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 4:46 PM February 02, 2004: Message edited by: Witch_Queen ]