View Single Post
Old 02-03-2004, 12:47 PM   #151
Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Grimm looked down at his pendant. He smiled and said "Yes, my father gave it to me before he died. He died just a week before the Batlle of Helms Deep." Grimm drew a deep sigh and he could feel a tear falling down his cheek. So much sorrow and grieve. I don't know how to handle. Grimm sniffed and tried to pull himself together. "He then told me, that if I wore this in the battle, I would survive. The old man was right." he said and smiled to Cree. Grimm didn't where his father got it. All he knew was that it was made in pure gold. And the necklace too.

Now, after twelve years all the sorrow in him came out in tears. Cree looked like she didn't know what to do. Grimm felt terrible. He had no family or any relatives left. They had all been slain in warfare and dying of age and sickness. He stopped crying and looked up at Cree. Finally a friend that I can trust and talk with. I haven't been talking to anyone for years. He sniffed and said to Cree "I am so sorry. But I have so much sorrow in my heart, and I just had to let it out." Cree nodded as if she understood. "Now let's talk about something else." he said and tried to force himself to smile.