View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 08:02 AM   #156
Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

The hobbit had just walked into the room and asked if he could join them. First Grimm didn't notice the halfling at all, but the hobbit coughed as they didn't notice him. Grimm looked up from his cry and looked at the hobbit, he looked down again and tried to hide his face. He felt so embarressed by sitting and crying. I am an adult man! Why am I crying? he asked himself in his mind. He covered his face with his hands and he heard Cree talking to the hobbit.

He really cared for Cree. He didn't want her to have a wound and feel pain whitout getting any help. He sniffed and tried to dry his tears with his hand. He looked at his hand and saw the scar. He closed his eyes and remembered where he got it from. When he was defending the main gate to Helms Deep the Uruk-Hai's used crossbows to shot the men inside. An arrow hit through his left hand. He remembered the hurt. He had never felt so much pain before in his whole life.

He looked up at Cree again still talking to the hobbit. The hobbit seemed to still be annoyed, cause of Cree and him didn't notice him in the first place.