View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 08:54 AM   #157
Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Umwë
The elf entered the Inn, he wore a dark green cape with a hood in the same colour. He had blonde hair that reached down to his shoulders. His bright green eyes shined, and his tired face turned into a smiled. Still at the late hour people was awake and many faces turned to him as he entered. He sat down quickly, cause he didn't like so much attention. He was a very shy elf, and often he could look down on his feet and blush if someone said anything kind to him. He didn't know why actually, it just felt like everyone was looking at him.

It had been a long day and he was really tired by now, yet he decided to sit down for a while and have an ale. He had never been in these parts of Middle-Earth before. For the moment he was travelling around Middle-Earth to explore the lands and places he had never seen before. Maybe some day he would leave too, and travell to the West. His father and sister had already left Middle-Earth. But Umwë wanted to stay for a little while, but he had promised them to come too some day.

He looked around himself and saw that many visitors were saying good night to each other and split off to each rooms. He wished he knew someone here. He felt lonely but tried to seem so lonely. He avoided many faces that looked at him by looking down at his mug of ale. He was too shy. Why am I doing this all the time? Avoiding people. He felt silly, so he looked up and took a sip os is ale.

Maybe I should talk to someone. So I atleast maybe could make a friend, then I douln't feel so lonely.