View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 09:26 AM   #159
Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Grimm rose up again and almost screamed. Not again! "Quick! You need bandage." he said. The hobbit backed away into a corner and didn't seem to care. Grimm took a piece of bandage that he had in his backpack. "Lay down on my bed. Quick!" he said with a worried tone. He put some bandage over her wound. He could see that her wound that looked like a scar, now looked more like she had got a cut by a blade. He felt dizzy, he felt that he was going to have a headache soon.

"Be still" he said and tried to calm down. He could see that her eyes was tired and filled with fear. The hobbit just watched them. "I will get you a glas of water" he said and walked swiftly out of the room for a glas. He returned, but he couldn't see the hobbit. He Cree the glass and looked around the room and tried to find the hobbit, Toby, that had been standing in the corner. He had actually nothing against hobbits, but this hobbit had just interrupted them in a rude way of just walking straight in. He could at least have knocked?