View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 11:38 AM   #114
Arwen Eruantale
Shade of Carn Dm

Arwen Eruantale has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Arwen Eruantale
Silmaril

Quote:
Do you think we should try to publicize it now, or should we work out the details and figure out exactly what we want to do, perhaps wait for word to get to PJ, and then adveritze it? It might be a rather premature suggestion, but if we got sophisticated enough in our planning, we might even be able to make a geocities website for it or something.
Personally, I think it would be best to get word out as quickly and widespread as possible. I mean, just this forum could cover the globe....which is an awesome concept.

A website is an excellent suggestion. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Though the concept of the marathon is still a bit premature for me to see the neccesity of it's own website at this point. Perhaps in the future though... And if Mr. Jackson likes the idea we might be able to tack it onto the LotR offical site. Wouldn't that be great?

Does anyone think it'd be a good idea to contact SotR? They're a pretty popular site as well, and I do believe they too, have a forum...

Arwen

ps: going back a few posts: any credit would go to the cool people in the Down's topic where this idea originated. "A sorrowful realisation..." [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Funny the sadness that such a neat idea was spawned from...

Will you pay attention?
Arwen Eruantale is offline   Reply With Quote