View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #577
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I might have had something to do with that, from D1 onwards and specifically on D2. I was actually thinking he might be it myself (all this "I'm being cryptic" -stuff), but I had no problems in making it look like I was confident and having good reasons for it - in case the Acolyte was not on our side (he basically couldn't be on our side considering we already had 4 wolves in a village of 16) but could be lynched for possibly being on our side (Eruhen's death was such a kick of luck there!).
Thanks so much. I did give you all that opening, though, without intending to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
It was a splendid game, despite some hard time of understanding between some innocents.
Heh, I couldn't believe you and I were tying up like that, when I knew I was innocent. That's really the only reason I suspected you, until you doubted Steve's reveal. Looking at it objectively, I can see why you were skeptical though. I just had a reason to believe him you lacked. At least I didn't vote for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Indeed! The claim "Inzil is the Acolyte - the EVIL Acolyte - who killed Eruhen!" was the most ridiculous stretch I have ever seen in the whole WW history!!!
When I awoke after that Day ended, I couldn't believe they'd lynched you and let Shasta get away with that! Innocents! But it all turned out to the good.

Last edited by Inziladun; 03-01-2012 at 03:22 PM. Reason: typo
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote