Thread: Enough Bashing
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 11:05 AM   #7
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thumbs up It was good, no doubt.

Everyone liked the movies - there's no doubt about it. If we didn't like it, we wouldn't be here, and we wouldn't bother to even bash it.

Jackson really did do a good job, even though he did smudge a lot of things. The crew he pulled together for the music, the miniatures, lots of the acting, doubles, stunts - everything, was incredible. And New Zealand was an awsome place for filming! It made a perfect place for all the scenes and parts in Middle-Earth, bringing to life the scenery that only existed in people's minds and imaginations.

I think it was the music and the scenery that most impressed me. And it wasn't only the things in New Zealand, but also the added stuff that they created in their studios. The Argonath were awesome, as was Minas Tirith. And that part in Moria when Gandalf risks a little light.......combined with the music, that part in the movie is one of my favorite parts.