View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 03:21 AM   #55
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caílin
As to speculating who the choices were... this village is filled with cunning and talented liars and traitors. I am not sure whether it would be helpful to try answer that question. I could come up with a few names.
I'm sure we all do. A lot are talented, but there are only a few who are immensely notable.

But my guess is that even if we have ideas who these people could be, we will be unwilling to lynch them knowing how much help they could be if they were scried. I am reminded (good thing my memory serves me well or else I'll have to chasten my own mother *s at Diamond*) by an event in the past when a certain person named Kuruharan was lynched because his fellow villagers were uncertain of his loyalty, though they were loathe to do it for he contributed much. In that case the lynching turned out to be fortunate, since he was cursed. But will we have the will to do it again?

Quote:
What is interesting, however, is that the wizards themselves were chosen and chose to be wizards, too. Something worth remembering, perhaps.
Aye. Who have the most time in their hands? Hmm...
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote