View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 11:29 AM   #256
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
And speaking of my case then, was there any other? At least I got the feeling yesterDay that most people thought that I am likely innocent or okay if nothing else, after all that's where these guard votes originally came from. In fact, there is NO OTHER CASE against me than this Night incident. Or at least none that I am aware of.
*shrugs* It's an experiment, Legate. And actually some voted to Guard you in part because you seemed somewhat suspicious, and they wanted to neutralise a possible fourth wolf.

Look– if you're innocent, your death should give us some leads, at least. I'll certainly be looking very hard at people who pushed for it. Besides, don't panic– there's a lot of talk, but you've only had one vote so far.

Farewell, gentle villagers! I'll return to serenade you all if time permits.

I suggest we start discussing other possible wolf candidates. There are four wolves, after all.

EDIT: X'd with Legate.