View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 06:44 AM   #259
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Timezones

Can I offer a timezoney explanation for somethings?

A bunch of votes for Loslote emerged quite quick because the people who had suspected her happened to be mostly European and had to go to sleep. There was no competing wagon emerging around the same time for obvious reasons: why would any American (or Nogrod ) vote when there was still several hours until the deadline which is evening their time?

And to rephrase Legate, there is also nothing weird in anyone who went to sleep when only 1/3 of the discussion had taken place being surprised by the recent outcomes. I read the Day when I woke up, but I did it only quickly, knowing that if I'm still alive the next Day, I have to reread it anyway because I want to talk about it. That way it was easy to miss significant stuff between Boro and Lottie (and btw while I can admit you can see there's something, I wouldn't definitely call it obvious even now).

Also, when I went to sleep I was certain Fea would come back later and post more sense, as she usually does, so I had no reason to believe her a cobbler, especially as I had a believable excuse for her vote in my head. (And mind you, even though she was a cobbler, it doesn't mean I was wrong about her vote. )

I also wanted to say something NOT related to timezones, but I forgot it...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote