View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #287
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Oooh not a ton for me to catch up on even though the Day's more than half over. *approves*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
I suspected Mira and Morsul more.
Yes dear, would you care to explain that one for me please?

I also really disliked Zil's vote for me. If he could explain that too, I'd appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Ooops sorry dear it must have gotten lost in the shuffle. Mira's Day One participation are generally just banter and she has a tendency to air on the side of defensiveness where her "people" are concerned in the early stages(by "people" I mean mainly her RL friends). So to me her measly 3 posts yesterDay were very Mira-esque.
Dead on.

So enough about me.

I tend to trust Lottie's shirriff reveal, since I see no reason not to. Her suspicion of Greenie makes me suspicious of her by default, but I'll have to go through and look a bit deeper at her posts.

So based on that information, I'll probably vote for Agan, Zil, or Greenie unless they manage to clear themselves in my eyes.

I'm also on the fence about Morsul and sally. Morsul's "vote of opportunity" seems mighty suspicious.

Said analysis of Greenie's posts might take a while since it's finals week and I reeeeally need to not get another D in seminar. Just sayin'.