View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 05:37 PM   #24
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Well, here we are! I am no stranger to complications, but this little abode of ours seems to have turned a little bit... uncomfortable.

We already have several self-confessed Werewolves, several more accused by others, well done! The only danger I perceive is that at this rate, we might run out of villagers before the Day is done.

On a serious note, though. Good to see people posting around here, because we all know that curse of Day 1 is usually even worse than curse of Wolvery itself. I didn't have chance to post earlier today and cannot really post very much at this point (here being middle of the night), but I certainly will appear couple of hours before DL with the hope that more people pop up meanwhile, and perhaps some more dicussion.

So far, of course half-in-role posts and all that starting banter is hard to judge, if I were to judge only based on tone and gut-feeling (pretty much the only things now), my bet would be in fact McCaber (strangely enough, his posts essentially stand out to me as the only ones giving any awkward vibes on first read). And okay, maybe possibly Mac. But that's just first impressions. Otherwise... nothing much to say. People are behaving, I would say... normally.

But hey. I'll be around for a short while if there's something more to respond to, but like I said, then you can expect me several hours before DL. And I certainly hope to be more active then (I hope people will be still around, though).

Till that time...

EDIT: X-posted with Inziladun. Notwithstanding joking, to name the same two people is somewhat... unsettling.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote