View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 03:46 AM   #7038
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Right, it's not plant-based. So it's not food, it's not general clothing. It's probably not a document, since I don't think any are explicitly said to be on vellum or something, so I don't think we'd have got a flat 'no' on plant-based.

(We're up to 15 question so far, so if we want to get in under 20, we've got our work cut out for us.)

I'm torn over whether to continue pushing the materials line, or try and narrow down something like use or location. Not knowing how famous this object is makes it tricky - if we're after 'Eowyn's helmet which she used to disguise herself as Dernhelm', asking whether it's something you wear would probably narrow it down faster than checking materials. But if it's something big-name, then finding out whether it's metal (and therefore probably a Ring) or leather (and therefore... I don't even know) would be more useful.

Wait - it's not one of the Rings, because it's only 'not likely to be' made by Feanor, whereas they are known not to be. So it's something without a known maker. Hmm.

Okay, I may regret this question, because I'm not sure it will tell me as much as I'd like, but:

-Is it something that Eowyn could wear? (Again assuming she was placed directly in front of it.)

(Why Eowyn? Why not Eowyn?)

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote