View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 03:25 PM   #3672
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
That's what I thought... So if people loyal to Eodwine jumped on him that gravely, then he'd have his grudge and reason not to look at Eodwine too highly...

And Athanar knows Scyrr is not the nicest man of his guard but he feels the wrong Scyrr was done (I think it was actually quite a severe wound he got) and remembers that Scyrr is one of his veteran soldiers to be sure. But it will be hard to defend his action either - and Athanar doesn't exactly love him as a person... but then again he can't afford to be seen as abandoning his man in this kind of a situation.

So quite a nice nut to crack.
And Scyrr also had his conflict the night before with Saeryn and Eodwine. So this will be quite an interesting issue indeed.