Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2002, 03:41 PM   #137
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

oh boy, how did someone come up with such a long quiz? Cimms was short enough! No offence or nuffin, but if i wander off half way through, I cannot be blamed!

Name (that you go by): Mainly Mim, but due to my size Impy, Hobbit, Midge and Leprecaun also come into it. Or Oi You Get The Heck Outta My Way.

Occupation: plotter of ridiculous and inventive murders...um, sorry student

Future Aspirations: To hang glide. To be remembered

Goal in life: Jeez, that levels it down a bit. Come on, Ive had a day at school, my brain cells are truly dead.

Short term goals: To get into set 2 maths. To start an RPG of my own. To get grade 6 Cello

Passion: writing, singing and religion.

Hobbies: writing, reading, music, hockey
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Ah man...being in the commonwealth games this year, having the darkest humour in my form at least, also the smallest...my obsession with the BWs

Fave book: The Artefacts of Power Quartet (Aurian, Harp Of Winds, Sword of Flame, Dhiammara.) by Maggie Furey, His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman, Discworld Books by Terry Pratchett, Old Magic by Marianne Curley.

Fave movie: just one!? The matrix, FOTR, Moulin Rouge (Oh how i cried!), The 5th Element, The Faculty (Big style!), The Others

Fave sport: hockey, fencing, lacrosse

Fave store: The Trafford Centre (sorry if thats cheating)

Fave music: Swing When Youre Winning by Robbie Williams, Eminem, Clannad

What you can't stand: Arrogance

What you plain dislike: Nose pickers

Who you admire: All who have made a true and unselfish difference. And my parents and sister in a big way

What you most love to do: Sing, write and chat to certain people...

Your self-confessed flaws: I can be the most unbelievable b1atch on the face of the earth.

What intrigues/fascinates you: ok fine- people with incredible eyes and high pronounced cheekbones.

What scares you: My own imagination. Waaay over active...

Quotation to live by: I have too many. Mainly "Yeah, it happens. Get over it. Make sure they dont." heh heh...
Or on a lighter and less evil note, the poem I Am Not There...
Do not stand at my grave and weep / I am not there I do not sleep / I am a thousand winds that blow / I am the diamond glint on the snow / In the quiet mornings hish, I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in silent flight / I am the stars that shine at night / do not stand at my grave and cry / I am not there,
I did not die.

I love that. I really touched me.