View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 06:01 PM   #415
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Aww, poor Pitch!
Don't remind me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Now that we have both Pitch and Nog on board, would it be presumptuous of me to suggest we read some Tom Bombadil stuff? Or have you read it before? Or are there enough roles?
We did indeed read The Old Forest/In the House of Tom Bombadil in the unforgettable Night of the Kazoo (q.v. above). We could read Fog on the Barrow Downs, I think that was discussed at one time but never actually done.

Narrator
Frodo
Sam
Merry
Pippin
Bombadil
BarryWight
7 roles.

Rather hefty for the amount of people we tend to have participating these days, but the Barrow-wight actually has only a few lines of poetry and could do another role as well, and someone could probably do two of the hobbits or some such.

I'd like to hear Nog as Bombadil for a change, I think he's the better singer.

Speaking of you, Nog, if we do an actual reading again this time, would you by any chance have the tech wizardry to record it?