View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 06:14 AM   #194
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Linduial's attention was drawn fully to reality as the young girl ran helter-skelter toward her across the yard. Her sister's son was about this age, but he was a shy, reserved boy, and Linduial had always longed to play with him. With a friendly smile, Lin caught the trusting child as she approached, lifted her up, and spun her quickly around, feet flying out, as the girl squealed in excitement. Lin made a full circle, then pulled the child safely in, sitting down on the stoop as she suddenly seemed much heavier than she had in the first throes of impulse.

She grinned over at the golden-haired little girl, the two of them catching their breath together on the stoop. Had Lin not been significantly taller, neither of the two would have looked much older than the other, just at that moment. As soon as she had breath enough to talk, Lin introduced herself to the girl. "My name's Linduial, and I'm from Dol Amroth, in Gondor. What's yours?"

Last edited by JennyHallu; 04-06-2006 at 12:03 PM.