View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 07:10 AM   #107
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Gondorian Diplomats

Firstly, Formy, you need to edit your post now that Boromir has editted his. Our talk with Bearugard now takes place in his chambers, not Hyarmanwe's. I think that only means editting about one paragraph.

Second on my agenda is that we (Me, Form, Boro) should probably plan posts with one another before we write them up. This means the tale can be told more quickly, and with less repetition of events to fill in emotions, motives, etc. I'm basically proposing allowing other people to fill in the viewpoint of your character, with your approval, by organising it beforehand. This applies as long as we're all interacting on a high frequency basis. What do you guys think?

Anguirel... I'd say sorry for abusing you so, but I know you and Malfoidacil will be able to overcome anything we throw at you.

Form, what does Hyar- mean? My wordlists indicate that your name means either "plough-Manwe" or "cleave-Manwe," both of which seem a little sacreligious both for you and for your character.

I conclude this post by saying that this RPG is causing me to think of you guys by your RPG names and cannot be good for my health.