View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:19 AM   #51
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Ulvenok, calling *all* others racist is in itself prejudicial - and that without the benefit of knowing any of us personally! As a matter of fact, you are new on the Downs and probably haven't had time to read our posts or PM with others to find out what they're like. For that reason I ask you to refrain from calling everyone names - we take pride in being polite and friendly here, and the kind of discussion you are attempting to provoke does not comply with our policies.

I have been here for 11 years now (most of that time as a moderator) and have had the opportunity to converse with numerous members both virtually and personally. I have not met one person whom I would call racist. We also span a number of various religions and (usually! ) can carry on discussions without insulting each other.

I suggest you check out the sticky threads at the top of the Novices and Newcomers forum index as well as the index for the Barrow-Downs forum. Those guidelines are vital to our identity as an open, welcoming forum. Then post your opinions thoughtfully and politely. Thank you!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote