View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 03:14 PM   #338
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
I am slowly rereading the posts for toDay and have finished with the sixth page. Reactions:

Diamond - seems to be innocent. She seems to pretty much be saying whatever she is thinking, and if that is so, that would speak for her innocence. Wolves tend to have to be more careful. Of course, being that the wolves don't know each other, I suppose they don't have to be as careful, but... we'll go with gut-level feeling that she's currently innocent.

Fea - is pretty much acting normally. Even though she's one of those that can act normally as a wolf, I'm going to say probably innocent right now.

Gurthang seems to be genuinely trying to be helpful.

Alcarillo seems to be getting pretty defensive.

I'm uneasy with Caran, although I'm not entirely sure why. Probably not uneasy enough for a vote, though.

On to page 7...

But first, one thing:

Quote:
Oh, like they did yesterDay when you got them to lynch Loki? Interesting that you expect them to follow foolish reasoning to lynch someone who wasn't even there to defend himself (which you yourself pointed out was an ungentlemanly tactic) but expect to ignore sound reasoning when you are the one in danger.
Roa, I'm not following this. I don't think that Nogrod was trying to get people to lynch Loki unquestioningly. Maybe some of them were voting for him without reason, but that's not Nogrod's fault. It is frustrating when you're getting bandwaggoned on and a lot of people don't seem to have sound reasoning.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote