View Single Post
Old 10-13-2002, 10:23 AM   #208
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Pio wondered at the planning that had gone into this. 'That you have done so much already brings me great hope!' she said. 'I have not time now to show you how to use your weapons. I can only say that if you can disable the guards that will be enough. Your idea of teamwork is excellent, considering your size against theirs. Try not to face their weapons. They are too strong and too experienced. Come from behind if you can and slash behind their knees or cut their heel cords. A hard blow to their groin will slow them down enough for you to deal with them. A sharp cut to the belly with something bladed and they will die. Once down, crush the side of their skull if there is time. You need only buy yourself enough time to get yourselves and those unable to fight to the ships. Just stay out of reach of the weapons. We need not kill them all. Time will take care of that.'

'What of the Locks?' she asked Phura. 'My friend is in there, and I would know how she might be gotten out safely.'

[ October 13, 2002: Message edited by: piosenniel ]