View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 09:01 AM   #525
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Pipe

You know, I can’t help but feel that I have been manipulated by the Wolf into this unenviable position. Both Mith and the phantom have done things which might be interpreted as having brought this situation about, by not voting for me and (whichever one is the Wolf) by not killing me at Night. But the phantom perhaps moreso. He has, throughout, given the impression that he is inclined to trust me, more often than not included me on his list of people for whom he would not be voting, and has generally seemed quite eager that I trust him. He was also, effectively, the one who brought about the precise situation in which I now find myself, with his early vote, retraction and re-vote.

If anyone has been manipulating me, then the phantom’s actions are the more incriminating.

But what about motive? Why me? There was much mention of grudges earlier in the game. The phantom has little reason to hold any grudge against me. I have never foiled any of his lupine ambitions, and he did not play in the two games where I was on the victorious evil team. Mithalwen has said that she bears no grudges, but the Goose/Seer incident in Diamond’s Duck game might present a motive for a pay-back attempt.

Then again, I seem to have acquired this reputation as an able Werewolf player (wrongly in my view, as an innocent at least), and perhaps the phantom was keen to test his wits against mine. Mind you, the same might be said of Mith.

Can you see where I’m going with this?

Yup. Round and round in circles.
The Saucepan Man is offline   Reply With Quote