View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 06:22 PM   #690
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Form, Nerwen asked us not to vote Eomer toDay. If you trust her, you should vote either Nilp, McCaber, Morm, Kath, Mith or yourself.

Good night, folks, it's 3.15 am in Finland!
I saw that she didn't put him on her list, but unless I missed something (possible), she had no reason beyond this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Of course. They're cute. Lommy is a dear little penguin, Eomer is a fluffy-widdle puppy warg, and sure you don't expect me to lynch my king?
I would have left Nilp off, too, save for his sorely-deluded views on koalas.

...Er, I mean, no, I can't tell you. The riddle-message I was sent indicates a certain course of action, but that's as much as I say just now.

Edit:x'd with Eomer.
Granted, Nerwen could be in possession of information she hasn't revealed, but my understanding was that she had been given the names of two Wolves--not the roles of everyone in the village. And while I'm willing to assume that the reception of this message means she's an innocent, I don't see how it indicates that her guesses are necessarily better than the rest of ours--so I continue to think Eomer suspicious.

That said, if the village prefers to follow the lead of a known innocent, I understand that motivation--I just don't see how it removes a name completely from contention.