View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 05:49 PM   #208
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Sirius looked like Viggo Mortensen! He was dressed in black robes but he had Anduril belted around his waist and he had that silver ring with the green stone on his finger. Then he started quoting lines from the chapter with the Paths of the Dead, and I woke up.
Nimrothiel, have you read Book 5? This could be one of those wishful dreams for Book 6 or something! Paths of the Dead and all...Sirius as Aragorn at the Paths of the Dead--I see a parallel or two! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Quote:
I kept walking into a store cupboard and making out with Gandalf.
Meela, a pseudo-reliable dream oracle I asked says this is some sort of "sex appeal of merchandising" type reflection! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Quote:
Then I woke up and we found a treasure chest in this drawer that was at the bottom of this cliff and I split it between us then went to my living room and gave my sister her share.
Elfearz (great name, BTW!), the same dream oracle tells me this is some sort of family dynamic working itself out in your dreams.

I know a lot of people post their dreams on here, but I figured I would post my crackpot interpretations too! I only did the last three, and none of this is very scientific (or probably even right!) but it was fun! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheers!
Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote