Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2005, 12:02 PM   #278
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
More dreams...

Ok these are not as bad as the other...

1. Well, I wake up and i'm in some really secluded temperate rainforest (a.k.a. Olympic National Park type setting) I wander over to some pool and I see my reflection. I'm this green-mossy/dryad type thing and i'm hungry. So, I try eating some moss and other vegitation. I'm filled up so, I decide to explore the place. I come across these two little guys and they turn out to be merry and pippin. For some odd reason, Ive built a trap and they walk right into it. In seconds they are bagged. I then walk over, cut down the rope which they are hanging from, tie the top of the net and sling them over my shoulders and go home... Somehow, they do not make any effort to escape. Weird.

2. Okay this one is strange. I'm somewhere in Rivendell and i'm on a type of window-washing suspension board. Except, i'm not washing windows, i'm inside a courtyard painting a scene on a huge strip of wall. Then Elrond has a council meeting, and i'm just happy and in my own little world when they all start to leave. Then Elrond says something causing them to stop in their tracks. He turns around and yells at me to wake up. I'm startled and I turn around. Then in a very carefree voice he says, "Hey, yeah, I don't know who you are but, you're different so, do you want to come along on a quest or something? They'll have a pony."
Then someone from the fellowship pipes up and says something like, "Yes! Do come! If you follow me we'll go to a city with many blank walls! You can paint all you want!" And of course, someone else says, " Do you like parties?"
I end up giving them this blank stare and one says, "I think they are dead... You should pay your workers more Elrond..."
The I suddenly snap to, and reply, "Ah, Sure. Why not..."

~Illusion Ka~
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote