View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003, 03:15 AM   #57
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Avanill had rode into Bree a lot sooner than he had intended, the lack of trading along the road had made for swift riding. He slowed his horse to a walk an entered the township.

The people of this town had a large amount of respect for him, and he knew it. Anything he felt he needed in Bree, Avanill knew he could get.

Avanill had thought it a little strange that he had not been stopped on the road. He travelled the well used one, avoiding all the twisting, secrative routs the other bootleggers usually used. Travelling on the open road usually made him immune form any questions by law abiding folk. The seldom came near to him.

Avanill liked the thought that he scared people. It was true he looked older than he was, but his horse added to the effect. Slowly he dismounded his horse. The creature tried to pull away from him. "Behave!" Avanill spoke in a harsh tone, Amathalay snorted.

" Stable, stable, stable, ah! here we go!"he said to himself and paid Amathalay's bed for the night. Standing outside the driery surroundings he sighed to himself and looked across the street. Now that is a place run by a deamon. he laughed. Barrold Ferney, thinks he can dabble in my trade, i give him a run for his money.

~My lord, Éomer~