View Single Post
Old 08-02-2003, 05:17 AM   #63
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Quote:
This game requires a time commitment of 10 weeks (?) from me, the game owner and from the major players.
Just to let you guys know in advance, I will be away from the 24th to the 29th of September, with no access to a computer [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Also I hate to be a pain but are we sure we want our final destination to be Rivendell, I don't know about you guys but I think it would be ashame to see elven blood spilled in the last stonghold of the elves. I know that we have agree'd to leave the ending open, which is great by the way!. but if by the end Elora still feels that Naiore would rather die than be captured, Léspheria would be most agrieved if Naiores blood or her own for that matter was spilled in Rivendell. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Why not go for Eloras suggestion of the Gladdening fields were Naiores terror began, after all it is only about 150 miles east then south of Rivendell.

just a suggestion, let me know what do you think? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]